- Genre(s): Documentary
- Running Time: 102 minutes
- Cast: Maynard James Keenan (Tool), Eric Glomski (winemaker), Milla Jovovich (Resident Evil), Fairuza Balk (Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans), Patton Oswalt (Big Fan), Bob Odenkirk, Tim & Eric
- Director: Ryan Page and Christopher Pomerenke
- Producers: Chris "Topper" McDaniel, Jason Stall, Ryan Page and Christopher Pomerenke
- Website: bloodintowine.com
Maynard James Keenan is known as the front man for Tool, A Perfect Circle and Puscifer. In the mid-1990's, on a whim, the reclusive rock star left Los Angeles and moved to an Arizona ghost town (population 300). A wine enthusiast, Keenan began to envision a world class wine region on the Verde Valley's craggy slopes and with wine mentor Eric Glomski (former David Bruce winemaker and current owner of the award-winning Page Springs Cellars), Keenan began the long road to bringing credibility and notoriety to Caduceus and Arizona Stronghold Vineyards amidst wine industry prejudice and the harsh Arizona terrain. Take a look inside the life of one of rock music's most mysterious figures.
" … a rock 'n roll version of Sideways.”
"The frisson between [Keenan's] well-crafted personal mystique and the way the film presents him as a dedicated new winemaker learning his craft is intriguing."